Sunday, May 16, 2010

Really mad...

A little background info...(it's a little embarrassing but oh well.) in my journal I star all the boys that I meet, example: Rigby Rhodes ***,or three stars. That's how it works.
So on Friday in P.E. we were playing four square. Me, Melissa Farley, What's-His-Name, Taylor Francom, Dakota, and Caleb. Taylor and What's-His-Name were REALLY good, getting the rest of us out left and right. I would have been OK with it, and so would be everyone else, but they kept saying stuff like "I can't believe he fell for it", "Gets 'em every time", or "I can't believe that worked!" Most of it was directed at poor Dakota. He was feeling really bad, because he would be in for like five seconds, and then he would be out. "That gets him EVERY TIME!" Oh my goodness, it made me so mad at those people. They were making fun of Dakota's weaknesses! Taking advantage of him just so they could have a chance to laugh! As me and Dakota were walking away, What's-His-Name called, "No, we're sorry! Come back Meagan! We'll stop!" I just turned around and shouted, "You people think you are so good, don't you?" And I left. I hope I did the right thing...
So in my journal, this is what I put: Taylor Francom **. Because he is slightly cute (owing to the fact that he has RED HAIR), funny, smart, and he doesn't dress weird. Yesterday I would have given him five stars for all of the above reasons and because at the time he seemed nice. Now I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment