Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hi, Meagan here! Mom said I could make my own blog, as long as I used it as a journal, so that's what I'm doing. If you're reading it, please post comments, because I just love it when people tell me their outlook on my thoughts! I am going to try my hardest to tell the truth on here, so here are some truths you might as well know:
  1. I absolutely love Harry Potter! Not the actor (I wish I could kick Daniel Radcliffe but he'd probably sue me), the books. I am a HUGE fan! Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley, and Hermione Granger are my favorite characters, and (Cami, I admit it) I have a crush on Draco Malfoy.
  2. I love to read. Reading basically sums up my life, except for the fact that reading has nothing to do with spending time with my absolutely wonderful family. I read.....16/6! It would be 24/7, but that's over-exaggerating, seeing as I don't read on Sundays and I have to sleep and eat, which takes about 2 hours total.
  3. I love to spend time with my family, extended family included, because they are just so awesome! Yes, my parents, brothers, and sisters really have no idea, but I love to be with them. Especially when we're doing things. (:
  4. I am really spastic when you get to know me(or at least that's what my swimming teacher said), but around new people, I'm really quiet and shy. Since I technically already know my blog, you're probably going to see some spaz here and there.
  5. I have a bad temper. It doesn't show lots of the time, but when my brothers annoy me, I get mad! I haven't hurt anybody for a while, thank goodness, and my temper's getting better. Now I just walk away (most of the time)!
  6. I love Veggie Tales. Especially the Ballad of Little Joe. OK...that's the only one I've seen, but that music video in the middle is HILARIOUS!!

Now that I've told you those 6 important things, you know me pretty well. Mostly. Oh, and I love adjectives like flaccid. So now that I've given you the basic spiel, welcome to My blog!

PS: Like my blog name? (;

No comments:

Post a Comment