Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jazz game

Yesterday me and my team went to the Jazz game. It was pretty funny, as we walked from where we were parked to the Energy Solutions Arena, we saw a guy holding a sign that said "Why lie
I need beer"
The Junior Jazz seats are at the very top of the stadium, which is a long walk up very steep stairs. Those stairs scare me really bad. So I went and bought some ice cream, and when I started to walk up the stairs I decided it was better to go fast and get it over with rather than go slow and fall down them backwards. I ran. On the fourth step, I tripped and my ice cream went flying! It hit the edge of a stair and broke in half, the bottom half of the cone going left, and the top half and my $3.00 cookie dough ice cream going right! I hurried and grabbed the bottom half and my ice cream and put them back to gether, and then I panicked. I wrapped the ice cream in my napkin. Of all the stupid things to do, why that? So I smiled at the lady sitting there, and walked, very slowly, back to my seat. Embarassing! But again I use my famous line: "I'm Meagan!"

1 comment:

  1. Meagan! You are so stinkin cute with your blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete